I am an experienced Business Systems Analyst and Software Engineer, with several years of experience in consulting and implementing web-based (SaaS) systems for companies across Ireland, UK and USA. I have primarily worked in the Web Development & Design sector with a number of year’s commercial experience working with salesforce.com.
My responsibilities have included project analysis, development and delivery including client management, requirements analysis, design, custom development, implementation, end user training and ongoing support.
I have been working closely in UK with Salesforce.com as a consulting partner and have successfully deployed a number of Salesforce.com implementations utilising out the box functionality and bespoke development.
Salesforce.com Specific experience
- Standard (out of the box) Salesforce.com Roll outs. Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and custom AppExchange Apps
- Partner Portal
- Work Flow and Approval Processes
- Security Permissioning.
- Content Module Roll outs
- User Training
- Saleforce.com Sites + Web site integration (Web to Lead + Web to Case).
- Solutions Architecture.
- Apex Coding.
- API Integration with External Data Sources
- VisualForce Development.
- CRM + Enterprise Software Solutions
- Business Process Consulting
- Project Management
- System integration.
- Web Start-ups.
- Software Development (VB.NET, C#, ASP, PHP).